Is your child’s preschool classroom large, colorful, & divided into carefully planned centers? At St. Jemuel you will find your child’s room filled with bright, primary colors and a variety of materials for your child to manipulate, explore, snuggle, play with, and share. The room is especially designed to encourage your child’s natural curiosity and desire to learn about her/his world.
Goals for Three-Year-Old
- Exhibit self-confidence and connect with peers
- Seek out guidance from their teachers, enjoying learning and working together.
- Become more aware of their environment and classroom etiquette.
- Engage in conversation and actively participate in the classroom centers.
- Mealtime becomes a social and enjoyable activity.
- Engage in outdoor activities daily.
Goals for Four-Year-Old
Same as above and include:
Children can understand their community by acquiring, adapting, practicing and applying knowledge to construct different concepts through play, observation, listening, problem solving and exploring.